The work done here at Christ Health Center goes far beyond a job. It is a calling. We view ourselves as a ministry with a healthcare focus. We seek to find individuals who have a heart for God, a heart for people, a great attitude, and seek to do everything with excellence. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on the team. Listed below are the current openings we have. If you are interested, you may download our employment application HERE. Completed applications, along with any questions, can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dentist - We have an opening for a full-time dentist at our Woodlawn location. Individuals must be interested in advancing the kingdom by serving the uninsured and underinsured. Experience is preferred and being bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Front Office Staff - We have an immediate full time opening for front office staff. Individuals must be interested in advancing the kingdom by serving the uninsured and underinsured. Experience is preferred and being bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Medical Assistant - We have an immediate full time opening for medical assistants for our Woodlawn and Chalkville locations. Individuals must be interested in advancing the kingdom by serving the uninsured and underinsured. Experience is preferred and being bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Medical Referral Clerk - We have an immediate full time opening for a medical referral clerk for very busy community health clinic. Individual must have experience with pre-certification of procedures, referrals and good understanding of medical terminology. At least 1 year's experience in physician office doing referrals. Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have extensive insurance knowledge.
- Refill Nurse - We have an immediate opening for a refill nurse. This RN or LPN will refill medication prescribed by providers a Christ Health Clinics under a medication refill protocol. This position requires current AL RN/LPN license or Medical Assistant Certification, and a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience, preferred triage experience. Job Responsibilities include:
- Answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Uses customer service to deal diplomatically and constructively with callers
- Recognizes and responds to emergencies in a calm and effective manner
- Documents all calls in the EMR system
- Uses EMR system to communicate with all providers
- Handles prescription refills
- Able to prioritize, coordinate, organize and handle several tasks at once in a fast pace environment
- Must be computer savvy
Thank you for your interest in serving at Christ Health Center! We believe it is more than just a nonprofit. It is a place to invest your prayers, your time, your talent and your treasure. Below is a list of the volunteer opportunities that are currently available.
- Patient Triage
- Record Scanning
- Grounds Maintenance/Cleanup
- Pastoral Care
If you are interested in one of the above opportunities, please complete our Volunteer Application, which can be downloaded HERE. Please email your completed application, along with any questions you may have, to email@example.com.
Medical, nursing, and medical assisting students will be accepted after the completed application has been received and as the clinic has availability. Nurse practitioner and physician assistant students will be selected two semesters prior to the requested semester. Christ Health Center will contact the students as they are selected for the requested rotation. Please notify us if your information changes or if you wish to withdrawn your application so that we may consider other students.
Click HERE for our clinical rotation application. Please email your completed application, along with any questions you may have, to firstname.lastname@example.org.