Schedule an Appointment
There's a new way to make appointments online!
If you do not fall into one of the groups below please do not schedule an appointment. Current Alabama Department of Public Health guidelines only allow us to vaccinate the following eligible groups.
- Healthcare Workers
- Mortuary Services Provider
- Age 65 years and older
- Live or work in congregate or group setting (Group Home, Shelter, Correctional Facility)
- Fire Services
- Work (paid/unpaid) in a school -educators, administrators, bus drivers, support staff.
- Correction Officer / Law Enforcement
- Work in one of the following: Food and Agriculture, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Public Safety, Emergency Medical Services Food Service, Energy, Water and Waste Management, Legal, Media, Finance, Public Health, Clergy, Laboratory, Judiciary (including but not limited to) circuit judges, district judges and district attorneys
If you are not an established patient of Christ Health Center (not had an appointment in the last 3 years) then you will select ‘New’ under Patient Type. If you select ‘Established’ and you are not an established patient then your appointment will be cancelled”. “You must also enter your home address and which vaccine category qualifies you for vaccine (65+ years old, job category, etc.) in the Additional Notes Section. Please also enter the name of your insurance and insurance policy number in the Insurance Section”.Schedule an Appointment